East Bay Indoor - Ironhead Men's Over 18 Winter

East Bay Indoor - Ironhead Men's Over 18 Winter

Postby lax4real » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Indoor Hybrid/Box lacrosse is no longer exclusive to the youth and high school players of the east bay. We are now taking registrations for an abbreviated Winter Warm-Up session for Men over 18. This league is perfect for the active player looking to tune up for the season - or for ex-players that are missing the rush after graduating high school or college. The season will run early December through January and each player is assured 6 games. The cost is only $120 - which includes facility fees, referee fees, jersey and buckets of fun. Games are played at Cabernet Indoor Sports in Livermore on Sunday evenings 4-5PM. Register or find out more by going to:

http://www.ironheadlacrosse.com/index.p ... 8&Itemid=5
If they don't play lacrosse in heaven - I'm not going!
lax4real
1st Line
1st Line

Re: East Bay Indoor - Ironhead Men's Over 18 Winter

Postby SkylineCoach » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 am

I just tried to register and it said I'm too old! Sportability won't accept my birthdate... it may be that the HS age restrictions are still in there for all Ironhead events?

Or are you trying to tell me something? :lol:
SkylineCoach
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Postby lax4real » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am

Sorry bout that - I had it set to max 39!! I want to eventually do under 40 and over 40 so that's how I set it up. I changed it so there's no age restriction for you daring over 40s that want to dance with the youth. We can split it up if demand builds for two age brackets. I'm 49 - the era where 80 mph were the rockets! I suppose I can handle a game or two in goal with those young guns.....well maybe. Nipper?
lax4real
1st Line
1st Line

Postby SkylineCoach » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Mr M, I was hoping to see you in the goal! Remember, its only 4x4... stay low and gear up, you'll be fine. :wink:
SkylineCoach
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Postby lax4real » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 am

So this is what it's come to.......being shamed into goal? I'm a GK man - you can't shake me. It's on B! You want some salt with that!?
lax4real
1st Line
1st Line

Return to Men's Club