NEW SONOMA COUNTY MEN'S CLUB

NEW SONOMA COUNTY MEN'S CLUB

Postby laxmom » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 pm

We are starting a men's club for Sonoma County! The first meeting will be in September 2007 and notification will be by email and follow up phone calls. If you are interested please email me: laxmom29@sbcglobal.net Be sure to include your name, email & phone number...we will play under the NCLA and the season runs Mar-May. Hope to scrimmage Bay Area college teams in fall and the team will vote on touneys want to participate in for next summer.
laxmom
2nd Line
2nd Line

Re: NEW SONOMA COUNTY MEN'S CLUB

Postby Mike P » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:53 am

Any current action towards getting a Sonoma club together? I guess this one faltered and died a while back, has anyone else heard current news about getting a Sonoma team started?
Mike P
Fan
Fan

Postby Timbalaned » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:56 pm

I would be interested if it does come to fruition
UO 2002-2006
Napa Force Coach 2007, 2009
Timbalaned
1st Line
1st Line

Postby laxmom » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:40 am

The biggest problem was commitment by players...had plenty of people, but could not field team on game days...a lot of our players are/were coaching as well and running the Men's Club season with the youth/high school season really cuts a lot of people out. If/when someone gets something together..I still have all the paperwork and player contacts. Though I don't use the laxmom email any more if you post here it will notify me and can share/give all my stuff to you.
laxmom
2nd Line
2nd Line

Postby Mike P » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

It sounds like we'd just have to practice sometime when everyone is free. Since no CIF games or practices can happen on Sundays, wouldn't most of the coaches be free then? PA Lax practices Sunday evenings and at the few practices I went to, they had plenty of guys, enough for a full scrimmage.

If you ever send an email out and try to get all your contacts back together, let me know too. I'm really looking for a way to keep playing, but there's just no way I can commute all the way to East or South Bay to practice and play. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Mike P
Fan
Fan

Postby laugs26 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 pm

im in. just moved to sonoma from new hampshire looking to pick up my stick again!
let me know if we have enough people to play i will be there!
email me with any info lauginiger@mac.com
laugs26
Fan
Fan

Postby Chris Topez » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 am

Any new extra activity in this men's club. If any please tell me and then i want to be a part of this club.
Thanks
Chris
Chris Topez
Fan
Fan

Postby laugs26 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am

still nothing hu? well i guess ill just stick to wall ball! email changed so if anything emerges let me know elauginiger@yahoo.com
laugs26
Fan
Fan

Postby laxmom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 am

sorry still nothing here...was going to try again this year as my son is now 21 yrs (that is the other issue..must be 21 to play in league)...but my son took a great job and moved to Auburn...so once again if anyone else wants to start something I am happy to dig out my paperwork for you and can even help some. Would still really like to see something here for this group...
laxmom
2nd Line
2nd Line

Postby laugs26 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm

thats good news for him. i would love to get something started. i dont know anybody around here so im no good as far as actually starting goes. i moved here 2 years ago from the east coast so i am out of the loop as far as lax goes. let me know if anything this ever goes any where. im 23 so thats not a problem
laugs26
Fan
Fan

Next

Return to Men's Club