The Bentley School

Post coaching vacancies, tips, practice techniques and questions.

The Bentley School

Postby quickstick » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm

School: Bentley School
City: Lafayette
State: CA
Position: Head
Sex: Boys'
Level: Varsity.
Duties: The Bentley School lacrosse program seeks qualified candidates for the position of men’s head coach. Bentley School is a co-ed, independent, college preparatory high school with a student body of approximately 365. We are a Division V member school in the North Coast Section /California Interscholastic Federation and compete in the Bay Area Conference – Bay Counties League. Coaching candidates should be highly experienced in all aspects of the sport of lacrosse and be enthusiastic and committed to continuing a rapidly developing and growing two year-old program. The team fields experienced and capable players in addition to young athletes interested in learning the skills needed to be part of a high school lacrosse team. Practices/games take place Monday through Friday beginning February 8, 2010 through approximately mid-May. Practices take place on campus after-school (4-6pm). The lacrosse team practices and hosts on our state-of-the-art, all weather, turf field located on campus. Additional benefits for the successful coaching candidate could include an agreement with the Bentley School Administration to facilitate a year-round lacrosse program utilizing the Field during non-School use hours (e.g. breaks, summers, weekends).
Salary: Stipend; $3,200.
Part-Time, 3 Months
Phone: (925) 283-2101 ext- 3241
Fax: (925) 299-0469
Email: rtaylor@bentleyschool.net
http://www.bentleyschool.net
When I make a great play it is because my opponent made me do so.
quickstick
All Star
All Star

Return to Coaching and Training