Bownet

Bownet

Postby backdoor » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 am

My club purchased the men's creases mainly for practices but also for the turf. It's a great idea but not sure how practical they are yet. They're fine for for youth practice but I used one in a varsity practice and the ball took random rebounds if it hit the crease due to it's flexible tent-like pole. The defenders and goalie often stepped on it disrupting their footwork and moving the crease. Which leads me to believe this is clearly not a turf game product.

Their customer service is lacking. After initially giving my order information over the phone, I was called back a few hours later asking what club I was with and if I had placed an order. I gave the person all the information again. Happily, I received the creases a few days later. I have since made two phone calls and an email trying to get a sales receipt and have not received one. I didn't even get a response to my last message.

I think the crease is a good product for youth practices and pickup games. Far easier than trying spray crease line whenever you need one. It's reasonably priced and comes with spikes and weights to help keep it in place.

Any other feedback out there on their products?
backdoor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bownet

Postby SkylineCoach » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Sent multiple emails about the creases before getting a response. Asked about volume discounts - 5 or 10+, was offered $10 off (very underwhelming). Tried to place an order for 2 via email, was told to call. Phone wasn't answered. Tried again later, left a vm, got no callback.

Great idea, but I'm not even going to try any more.
SkylineCoach
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Return to Gear and Equipment