The Duke Midfielder: Chad Cohan (SI)

The Duke Midfielder: Chad Cohan (SI)

Postby Billax » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Chad Cohan scores the game winner in OT against Sycracue, with the final score 16-15! I attended lots of DI games this past season and this game was my favorite. Syracuse travelled to Duke and took it to the Blue Devils early, holding a 5 goal lead throughout a fair chunk of the game. The Blue Devils did manage to pull even, late in the fourth quarter. Less than a minute into OT Chad Cohan of San Francisco's Saint Ignatius nailed the game winner in sudden victory! It was one of the top three games I've ever seen. To have the game winner scored by a NorCal guy I've known for years was a special treat!

Chad had a wonderful Senior season, netting 26 goals and assisting on 14 more as a integral part of Duke's first midfield line! Here's a picture of Duke's graduating Seniors:
Chad is second from the right in the first row.

Chris and Angela must be very proud parents! All three of their children graduated from Duke, with both their Sons playing for Duke Lacrosse!

Duke University Class of 2016
Last edited by Billax on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sports don't build character, they reveal it. - Heywood Broun
Billax
Forum Father
Forum Father

Re: The Duke Midfielder: Chad Cohan (SI)

Postby Billax » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Chad will be attending the Fuqua School of Business at Duke this Fall, as part of a program designed to grant an MBA after one year.
Sports don't build character, they reveal it. - Heywood Broun
Billax
Forum Father
Forum Father

Return to College