Friends in the South?

Our connection to our friends down south.

Postby navlax76 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:35 pm

Just spoke with the organizers of the Challenge. More player participants and more NCAA coaches than at the last Sonoma Shootout. I'll be there tomorrow and on Sunday I'll be taking the youth team to watch a game or two.
navlax76
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Postby Flandog » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:12 pm

Navlax - Do you know the founder(s) of the Adrenaline Lacrosse club / tourney? I met a gentleman in the hotel this weekend with his family. They apparently know of the Adrenaline organizer but they wanted to get in-touch with him. The man I met (I forget his name) is an offical of the Potomac Lacrosse Chapter and he is building a multi-field complex at the site of the old Lorton (VA) Reform School. He wants to put on a National Club tournament much like the Adrenaline tourneys. Imagine that - the east coast wants to talk to the west coast for advice. Interesting.......
BIRTH - LACROSSE - DEATH
Flandog
NCLF All American
NCLF All American

ADRENALINE

Postby navlax76 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:08 pm

Flandog, yes. In fact almost all of the Adrenaline "crowd" were together today for the Warrior Youth and Middle School Challenge in Ocean Beach. Do you want me to PM you with the key folks contact info?
navlax76
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Postby Flandog » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:30 pm

I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do with it. I just met the man and shook his hand - I have no idea how to get a hold of him. I'm sure if he is motivated he will find him.
BIRTH - LACROSSE - DEATH
Flandog
NCLF All American
NCLF All American

Previous

Return to Southern California