Recon Mission for Navlax....

Our connection to our friends down south.

Recon Mission for Navlax....

Postby Flandog » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:21 am

Or anyone else ......

Does anyone have any intel on the Corona Del Mar Sea Kings? I see that they are slated to play SI, DLS, and Marin Catholic in early April. They look like they are tearing it up in the CIF-South and are going to give Foothill (SA) a run for the money at season's end. They are also going to play MIAA-A Mt. St. Joes this weekend. Navlax - don't you have a contact at that school? That could be a nice little San Diego-type - Saturday for you ... wake up, surf, jog on beach, read paper while sipping latte, drive up coast and take in a little lacrosse, take sun-set walk on beach ... drink many Mexican-style cervacas at a bon-fire on the beach.
Last edited by Flandog on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIRTH - LACROSSE - DEATH
Flandog
NCLF All American
NCLF All American

Social Director position?

Postby navlax76 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 am

Flandog are you available as a weekend social events coordinator? I am a non-voting member of the Navlax76 family's decorating and home maintenance, and middle school transportation committees and these duties seem to take too much time away from the more important and necessary functions that you have described.

Have not seen the Sea Kings play, but they are rolling up some impressive wins. This is understandable considering the coaching prowess they've gathered on the sidelines. Head Coach Mark Todd is the former Head Coach at WCLL's Loyola Marymount University. G. W. Mix, an NCAA player at Penn, former NCAA Coach of the Year and current L.A. Riptide G.M., is an Assistant Coach http://www.lariptide.com/team/Management/?id=93 He also runs Champ Camp back in Baltimore with Bryan Mathews (A.D. at Washington College and former Navy Head Coach). I think I'm correct in saying that a former Canoe U. classmate of mine is helping them as well.

They do have a sharp logo Image

Warm regards,
navlax76

P.S. My personal connection to MSJ has graduated and he's now the starting goalie at Quinnipiac.
navlax76
NCLF MVP
NCLF MVP

Postby statpatter » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:19 am

looks like youre in luck! im in newport and i will be seeing the sea kings play mount saint josephs of maryland from the famed MIAA-A. Josephs is coming off a upset at the hands of saint margrets. should be fun, the game being played specifically on a beach-front field
statpatter
2nd Line
2nd Line

Return to Southern California