Powell, Gait and the Bayhawks

Powell, Gait and the Bayhawks

Postby DomLax14 » Fri May 19, 2006 6:05 pm

How come Mikey and Gary arent on the roster? I heard some rumor that they didnt show up to the first day of training camp and were cut from the team, the MLL said they could be traded anywhere but they cant play for B-more

Anyone know the scoop? Is this true?
College of Marin Mens Lacrosse Club
http://www.marinerslacrosse.com
DomLax14
1st Line
1st Line

Postby quickstick » Fri May 19, 2006 6:21 pm

:( Mikey and Casey Powell have dropped out of the MLL. Mikey will concetrate on a new Brine product line and Casey his Hollistic Lacrosse training program. See www.insidelacrosse.com for details. Gary has dropped the MLL to concentrate on helping the NLL outdoor game get off the ground and his NDP program. All three can be seen on the USA team for the Powells and Team Canada for Gary in the World Games of Lacrosse. Ryan will play for the Dragons as he has cleared up his contract issues.
When I make a great play it is because my opponent made me do so.
quickstick
All Star
All Star

Postby Flandog » Fri May 26, 2006 8:00 am

Domlax - what happened to your team this year? Were you guys a DII or DIII team this year? WCLL club? What happened?

Don't worry about the Gaits and the Powells - they know how to promote the game more than we do. NLL is doing an outdoor league? Why compete with the MLL? What happened to "One for ALL"?
BIRTH - LACROSSE - DEATH
Flandog
NCLF All American
NCLF All American

Return to Professional