Dragons Draft

Postby picknroll » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:39 am

Yes, the opener in Spartan Stadium was fun. I like the new location.

Best part of the pre-game festivities was the "Shoot on laxin94526" booth sponsored by the Stealth. laxin94526 was out there in full goalie gear. He was hanging tough, although I am undecided if I would let him suit up as a goalie on my team :D
The more I practice the luckier I get.
picknroll

Postby picknroll » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Sure was exciting watching Paul Rabil and Mikey Powell tonight against the Dragons. It seemed like Powell was in double digits on assists - passing off the dodge. Man, that guy's got talent.
The more I practice the luckier I get.
picknroll

Postby jaydub » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Anyone know why they traded Jarret Park? It seems like they traded a veteran midfielder for a veteran midfielder (McGlone).
jaydub
Practice Player
Practice Player

Postby norcallaxn » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Doesn't make a lot of sense at all. Park was proven in my opinion. Looks like the Dragons are trying to make too many knee-jerk changes now (that they are losing so many games) and the guys are not going to get a chance to gel as a team. Now that 2008 is swirling around in the bowl, it's time to make one more change - a change at the top - Looking forward to a new GM and outlook in 2009...
norcallaxn
3rd Line
3rd Line

Postby tioem » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:00 pm

picknroll wrote:Sure was exciting watching Paul Rabil and Mikey Powell tonight against the Dragons. It seemed like Powell was in double digits on assists - passing off the dodge. Man, that guy's got talent.

That was fun to see. Those two will be a devastating duo the more they play together.
tioem
3rd Line
3rd Line

Previous

Return to Professional