Resatarits coming to Stealth

Resatarits coming to Stealth

Postby motiv8orr » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:44 am

The Stealth have drafted a top college player, Frank Resatarits of U of Albany. Apparently, having grown up in Buffalo NY, he's sick of snow and wants to be out west. The more top players the west attracts, the better for all our teams.

Below is from NLL.com

Recently named to the USILA Division I All-America first team, he finished second in goals (3.17 per game) and third in scoring (4.44 points/game) among the national leaders. Resetarits was also the 2007 America East Conference Player of the Year, scoring 57 goals and 23 assists for 80 points, the third-highest single-season total in the program's history. He led UAlbany to the NCAA quarterfinal round for the first time in the program's history, and a school-record 15-3 mark.

A formidable attackman in the field game, the Western New York product has also taken the time to learn the nuances of the indoor game. He's played three seasons of summer lacrosse for the St. Catharines Athletics of the Ontario Lacrosse Association. NLL scouts have watched his play in the indoor setting and like what they've seen of Resetarits, who stands 6'2", and weighs 210 pounds.
motiv8orr
All Star
All Star

great news...

Postby Shibby » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:15 pm

he played for a great coach as well. i first met Scottie Marr at the '01 norcal lax convention. what a great, humble person...extremely giving. i'll never forget the closing lecture that featured a sort of "coach vs coach". it placed coach Marr against coach Jaime Munro (Denver). Scottie "smoked" Jaime on the chalk board session. that was a really neat exchange and a lot of fun...any chance of this format ever resurfacing at the convention?
Where ever I go...there I am.
Shibby
All Star
All Star

Postby Mexicolax » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 pm

Did you hear about the two NDNU guys who got picked up in the NLL draft. I believe one went 21st and the other 22nd. It's amazing to see how the sport has grown in such a fast amount of time
Mexicolax
1st Line
1st Line

Return to Professional