NCS Coach of the Year?

NCS Coach of the Year?

Postby laxdad2012 » Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 pm

The obvious choice this year is Rick Jeffrey from Carondelet, turning a bunch of freshmen and sophomores into EBAL champs. They're going to be tough to beat the rest of the way, and then for a few years to come. Having been coached by him all the way up from juniors, his stamp is all over this team and they're definitely showing, as Rick yells during games, that "speed kills". Who else do you think is deserving this season? Any honorable mentions?
laxdad2012
1st Line
1st Line

Re: NCS Coach of the Year?

Postby laxtree » Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I think the Granada coaching team should get the honorable mention. They have worked hard to take a team/program that is a "buiding" program and the team has really shown solid improvement.
laxtree
3rd Line
3rd Line

Re: NCS Coach of the Year?

Postby FHSrent » Sun May 15, 2011 4:26 pm

I think you are right on the Money with RJ... he has worked really hard, built with from the ground up. Amazing coach... He deserves the fruits of his years of labor. Never cocky... just graceful, kind, and supportive. Understands the game and the girls he coaches. I would likely give Honorable mention to Granada or Livermore coaches. They are working with no feeder program to speak of... and I just think they need a pat on the back some times...
FHSrent
1st Line
1st Line

Return to Women's High School